APPA posts job advertisements for roles that may be relevant to its membership. If you’d like to place a job advertisement, please complete the Post Job Form, and an APPA committee member will contact you shortly.
Medical Director – Canberra
Salary Package Circa $250,000 – $300,000
- Key strategic and leadership opportunity within the Australian Public Health System
- Permanent Appointment with excellent government benefits
- Manage a senior team of medical and scientific staff involved in the evaluation of haematology/blood cancer medicines to be marketed in Australia
Senior Medical Advisor – 3 x Opportunities
Flexible Location – Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
Salary Package $175,000 – $195,000
Complex Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
- Key role in successful assessment of the safety, efficacy and quality of drugs or medical devices entering the Australian market
- Manage a small team and undertake the assessment of clinical evidence to provide thorough and high-quality decisions and recommendations
- Post-graduate degree in Public Health or Epidemiology and Clinical Research experience are highly desirable.
- Great opportunity to develop your leadership skills
If you (or someone you know) want to influence the direction and contribute to Australia’s Public Health System and access to life saving medicines, then we would love to hear from you!
Of particular interest is any clinician with a background in Haematology/ Oncology or an interest in Medical Devices.
These are opportunities for Medically qualified and AHPRA registered clinicians with Australian Citizenship to work at federal government level in both senior leadership and scientific advisory roles.
Like to know more?
CLOSING DATE: Friday 23 November 2018